Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ugh

I am sitting here, with a headache, because I have been studying math too damn long! Finals have been going on all week, and I failed the first try of my math exam. ;( I have to take it again tomorrow and get an 80% or I have to retake the class. So, you can imagine how I am stressed at this moment. Along with that, I want to move out of where i'm at, and there is a place opening up at the end of May / beginning of June. I really want to check it out, it's close to where I want to be and with some really cool girls. I just wonder if I will have the money? I work at Domino's and get financial aid, but I am not sure that is enough. I need more hours. If I fail this class though, my Summer schedule will suck and I won't have time! Ughhh. Why do things have to be so complicated? My mom wants me to see her and I am not going to drive that far. I only get a week off, then it's back to the drawing board. Literally. I also miss my friends, and I want to hangout and relax. I am getting slightly stir-crazy being cooped up in my room for so long, hunched over a text book and a computer. Well, anyway. Enough of that. Sorry, I had to rant a little bit, but on a lighter note...





this makes me laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment