Saturday, January 23, 2010

art of meowlori



I would like to take the time now to let you in on an artist whom I think is absolutely amazing! I love her art, and she was even kind enough to draw a picture for me. Her name is Mallari Mcmains, but I prefer to call her Meowlori, it is much more fitting I believe. Her art is a combination of spooky cute creatures and humanoid beings fitted with Gothic accouterments and Burtonesque themes. Much like myself, she is a HUGE Tim Burton fan, and Sandworms are among the many things repeatedly featured in her art. She has been known to do commissions for such musicians as RoMak and the Space Pirates, Johan Ess, The Tleilaxu Music Machine, and my own musical project, Strangelette. She is a must see for anyone inspired by all things comically creepy, and it is a pleasure to know someone as obsessed with Beetlejuice as I am!

Here are a few examples:








You can view more of her art at:

Art of Meowlori

Or, just click the banner above!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I'm very flattered! 0_0 <3x1000000000000090970687898698576985796857967958769wieufyaifgasbmkd000

    ReplyDelete