Saturday, March 20, 2010

eels




The Mighty Boosh is a fairly funny British comedy that consists of an hour long adventure through "time and space". I just happen to particularly like this skit. I need a musically inclined individual on the same wavelength as me to collaborate on music with. I wish my 'twin sister' Trista lived near me, but alas she is all the way in Idaho. D: Her project, Tjam Triforce, was amazing while it existed on the internet. But, I ramble. These two make a good team, and I like their style of comedy. While they play most of the characters on the show themselves, the Hitcher is one of my favorite's. Who can resist an evil cockney wearing a top hat and trench coat? I know I can't. I personally like the lighting effects, and of course the costuming and the makeup really catch my eye. I would be interested in doing that kind of thing freelance, or maybe even as a career if I were given the chance. However, the song itself is just something I like; it reminds me of other things I enjoy listening to on a more regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment