Monday, March 22, 2010

Feather's Music Conference




My friend Johan Ess is playing this show and I hope to really be there, but sadly I also work that night. I love Gainesville. There is always something abnormal and delightfully weird going on. The laboratory is a wonderful little venue as well. I like the fact you get to drink beer out of beakers, and there are retro video games to be played. The bathroom is also in fact not a bathroom, but a portal to another dimension; just so you know. The last show I could go to there with Bleepsouth 2 with BgO, Lissajou, Yatagarasu, C-C, etc. Not to mention it was SO MUCH FUN! If you can, go. Maybe I will see you there. :)

2 comments:

  1. Strangelette,

    Thank you, for all your support with my conference, hope to meet you soon.

    Mr.Feathers

    http://www.ottovonschirach.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are most welcome! I hope I can make it out to see you play. I work on the weekends, but I may try to escape shortly thereafter.

    ReplyDelete